Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by Vinovest:
Check out our discussion with Vinovest CEO Anthony Zhang.
- The Bitcoin ETF is here
- Are we underestimating the amount of wealth management money coming into Bitcoin?
- Is inflation stickier than previously thought?
- Have wages risen enough to offset higher prices?
- Why inflation could be worse
- Why are so many people quitting their jobs?
- The good news behind the supply shortage
- Social security and ibonds
- What does the stock market know?
- Is leverage the answer to low rates?
- Anecdotes vs. data in the housing market
- What happened to Zillow?
- Power laws in the creator economy
- Netflix is to index funds as HBO is to FANG stocks
- Is technical analysis astrology for men?
- The Rock vs. Con Air and more
- Why you’re probably better off buying bitcoin directly than the futures ETF
- The problem with a bitcoin futures ETF
- Real risk inflation remains high
- The inflation numbers are undeniable
- A winter of giant gas bills is coming
- Inflation, rents and the labor market
- $2.7 trillion in crisis savings
- Retail sales rise
- Social Security benefits to rise 5.9%
- Inflation and I Bonds
- A new way to tackle this market moment
- The Canadian housing market is bananas
- Toronto housing market report
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here and here.