On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- The huge problems facing municipal pension plans.
- The pension fund Hail Mary in private equity.
- Jeremy Siegel’s less pessimistic expected return assumptions.
- Why women are better investors than men.
- Why historical market returns are likely overstated.
- The unfortunate math on a 60/40 portfolio.
- Bitcoin and the psychological pull to conform.
- Is Warren Buffett bearish?
- The problem with the hero worship of Jobs, Musk & Bezos and more.
- The troubles ahead for municipal pension plans
- Something I’m worried about
- The pension fund private equity Hail Mary
- Jeremy Siegel expected returns
- Trading costs & the new market averages
- Investment costs have never been cheaper
- The bitcoin whales
- Coinbase: the heart of the bitcoin frenzy
- Animating Mr. Market
- Is Buffett bearish?!
- Data suggests women are better (behaved) investors
- Index providers rule the world – for now, at least
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.