Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
Enter your information here to get 20% off YCharts (new clients only)
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Why so bearish?
- The Exchange from the desk of Kelly Evans
- I spent two years revenge spending, it was hard to stop
- Bars, hotels and restaurants become the economy’s fastest-growing employers
- Net Interest on Goldman Sachs, Silvergate, Revolut, and Klarna
- The rise and fall of Silvergates crypto business
- The typical U.S. home changes hands every 12 years, down from 2020 peak
- Chart of the Week: House prices vs. rent
- Home is where retirement funding is
- How America soaks the affluent
- Average income by age plus median, top 1%, and all income percentiles
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees.