Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Vinovest:
We spoke with Vinovest CEO Anthony Zhang about investing in wine.
- Why does wine go up in value over time?
- Collecting vs. investing in wine
- Is there an expiration date on wine?
- What is the benchmark for wine prices?
- The operational challenges of investing in wine
- How consumer preferences impact the wine world
- What drives those changing preferences?
- Who are the buyers of high-priced wine?
- How did the pandemic impact the wine industry?
- Return expectations for wine
- The thesis for investing in wine
- Are twist-off tops better than corks for wine?
- What is the liquidity profile of the wine industry?
- Does wine have bear markets?
- How expensive can these bottles get?
- How big is the wine market?
- How it works investing with Vinovest
- The Vinovest 100 Index
- 5 reasons to invest in wine
- 5 types of wine you must know
- The 20 most expensive wine bottles in the world
- Investing in whiskey
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.