This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Underwater auto loans
- Denominator blindness in debt statistics
- Auto loans vs. student loans
- Ray Dalio’s dire warnings
- Billionaires vs. everyone else
- Fixing dunking on Twitter
- My stunning lack of emoji use
- Is it too late to fix the problems with social media?
- Did Silicon Valley jump the shark?
- Softbank’s hilarious powerpoint deck
- Is it finally time to buy value stocks?
- Infinite leverage on Robinhood
- What will Disney+ mean for the other streaming services?
- What if personal finance classes would work better than experts think?
- Cash on the sidelines…again
- Can 401k inflows prop up the market?
- Michael getting dunked on and much more
- A $45,000 loan for a $27,000 ride
- Auto loans are not the next subprime
- Minivans vs. SUVs
- The world has gone mad and the system is broken
- Experts on an earlier version of the world
- Bill Gates gave away $35 billion last year
- One-percenters close to passing wealth of the middle class
- Twitter is trying to fix the dunk and ratio
- It’s time for a venial value-timing sin
- Infinite leverage
- The great streaming battle is here
- Uber is entering the ads business
- Patriots rookie is all about protecting his money
- Talk Your Book: Coaching the Yankees
- Investors’ multi-trillion dollar cash hoard
- The Bear Market
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.