On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- The pie chart heard round the world.
- Why Michael didn’t create a chart crime.
- Why concentrated gains are the norm in the stock market.
- How difficult is it to save $1 million in a 401(k)?
- The worst advice we’ve seen on 401(k)s.
- Is AQR the Vanguard of hedge funds?
- Why has value underperformed growth so severely this cycle?
- Have tech stocks changed fundamental analysis?
- What’s the thing most Americans are stressed about today?
- Why so many millennials regret buying a house.
- Could businesses benefit from working their employees less?
- The huge need for elderly care in the years ahead.
- Can we inherit hindsight bias?
- Should you sell when your investments hit new all-time highs?
- What if you had to gift one stock to someone that they have to hold over the next 20-25 years?
- Our latest movie, book, podcast, and TV recommendations and much more.
- Concentration in the stock market
- How hard is it to become a 401(k) millionaire?
- The complete history of the 401(k) contribution limit
- Death is a way of life in liquid alternatives
- Can factor investing kill hedge funds?
- OSAM Q2 letter
- Americans are freaked out by the news
- Most millennials regret buying a home
- The four-day work week
- American is running out of family caregivers
- Can hindsight bias be inherited?
- Is a starter home one of the worst purchases you can make?
- New highs should be bought not sold
- The world’s worst market timer
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.