- The carnage in the stock market.
- Does this mean we’re going into a recession?
- How historically bad is the latest quarter in stocks?
- Why young people should be happy about the drop in stock prices.
- Why the Fed can’t win no matter what they do?
- Will it be the Fed’s fault if we go into a recession?
- Is “influencer” the worst word of 2018?
- Why do people trade more in their taxable accounts?
- How taxes impact investment decisions.
- How different generations consume their news.
- A terrific Reddit thread.
- Why CEOs get too much credit when things go well and too much blame when things go wrong.
- What happened to GE?
- An underrated Christmas movie pick and much more.
- Can the stock market predict the next recession?
- A history of Fed rate hikes
- Influencers are faking sponsorships on Instagram
- It’s been a pleasure to YOLO with you gentlemen
- Is CEO performance persistent?
- GE powered the American century but then it burned out
- Volatility makes us face the truth
- This is Marketing by Seth Godin
- It Was a Very Good Year by Martin Fridson
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.