This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- The 2 types of investment mistakes
- Hangovers and sunburns
- The utter domination of large firms in the stock market this year
- Why real estate prices are only falling in big cities
- Why isn’t Tesla in the S&P 500 yet?
- Why index funds are nothing special
- Investing in a world with no yield
- Would savers and borrowers be better off with higher interest rates?
- Can China create a bull market out of thin air?
- The greatest trade ever
- Why isn’t food delivery more profitable?
- Is college going to be forever changed by this crisis?
- What are some options for college students in the fall?
- Non-partisan Uno and much more
- Manhattan home sales fall most on record
- Tech’s embrace of remote work sends San Francisco rents tumbling
- Tesla looks like it’s joining the S&P 500
- Guide to the markets
- John Paulson latest to quit hedge funds
- Keep running
- Capital market outlook
- Uber buys Postmates
- America has almost 800 billionaires
- In the Covid-19 economy you can have a job or a kid but not both
- Harvard to bring up to 40% of undergraduates to campus this fall
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.