On this edition of Talk Your Book, we sat down with Dana Cavalea, former strength and conditioning coach with the New York Yankees.
- Why don’t more businesses have their own performance coaches?
- What happens when you find your dream job at age 23
- Managing $300 million in human capital
- Lessons about work and life from Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera and A-Rod
- Avoiding energy vampires
- The guru era
- The importance of routine and repetition
- Taking time off in sports and business
- Why even the best performers need to take time off to relax
- The similarities between coaching performance on the field and in business
For more on Coach Cavalea, see here.
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.