Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Masterworks:
See here to learn more about investing in contemporary art and here for important disclosures
See here for tropical gear, free shipping, and sunglass straps on all orders (code ANIMAL20 for 20% off)
On today’s show we discuss:
- Looking for a bright spot (AWOCS)
- Asness on expected returns
- Druckenmiller predicts the Dow won’t be much higher in 10 years
- Credit Suisse tries to calm the market
- Credit Suisse and the CDS spread
- Some weekend reading from Cullen Roche
- Paul Krugman may be right
- UK pensions forced the Bank of Englands hand
- Nike earnings
- Tesla earnings
- Car Max earnings
- Elon Musks’ rich friends
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.