Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by STF Management:
See here for more information on STF Management’s Tactical Strategy ETFs
On today’s show, we discuss:
- US Stock ownership highest since 2008
- Cathie Wood’s ARKK dumped Nvidia stock before $560B surge
- Wall Street says a recession is coming, consumers say it’s already here
- Why you’re losing more to Casinos on the Las Vegas Strip
- Historic gains: Low-income workers scored in the Covid economy
- ‘Greedflation’ is real – and probably good for the economy
- Housing market update: Mortgage rates surge past 7.1% for the first time since November
- Urban Outfitters earnings
- Taylor Swift’s tour is wreaking havoc on ticket reselling
Tropical Bros Shirts:
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.