Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
On today’s show we discuss:
- The worst 6 months ever for financial markets
- After the stock market’s worst start in 50 years, some see more pain ahead
- What’s priced into the stock market?
- Predicting the next recession
- Recession measures and NBER
- Calibrating the polycrisis
- The Atlanta Fed says we’re in a recession
- If we’re in a recession, it’s a very weird one
- Delivery times are down
- Americans taping into savings to cope with inflation
- RH earnings
- BBBY earnings
- More crypto meltdowns coming thanks to the Fed according to Pantera’s CEO
- Three Arrows Capital bankruptcy
- Celebrities are deleting their profile picture NFTs
- Grayscale sues the SEC
- Probability of a recession increases as inflation worsens
- Is Netflix getting disrupted?
- Why Netflix made you wait a month to watch Stranger Things
Future Proof Festival
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.