This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Is inflation being understated?
- What if it’s actually being overstated
- How the availability bias impacts our thinking around price changes
- Is mean reversion the biggest reason growth is outperforming value?
- Do rates need to rise for value investing to work again?
- Why it’s always and never a stock picker’s market
- What’s the case for higher than expected stock market returns?
- The cult status of bitcoin
- Crypto is a call option on human nature
- Is the Fed more important than the president?
- Why are municipal finances holding up better than expected in the pandemic?
- How can employment be down so much but incomes up?
- Why even wine experts can’t tell the difference between inexpensive and pricey wine
- What happened to Jack Ma?
- Netflix is the king of streaming and more
- Inflation truthers
- JP Morgan Guide to the Markets
- Why I’m not selling bitcoin
- Why bitcoin is a religion
- Yellen earned millions in speaking fees after leaving the Fed
- Why is state and local employment falling faster than revenues?
- Why markets boomed in a year of human misery
- Why we can’t tell good wine from bad
- Forget the streaming wars
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.