Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Interactive Brokers. Check out the Impact Dashboard to create a positive impact with your investments.
- The presidential election and your portfolio
- How does the stock market typically react after the election?
- What is the contrarian take on the election?
- How many investors made changes to their portfolio ahead of the election?
- Is it finally time to see value outperform growth?
- The resiliency of the U.S. economy
- What if we have a 4-5 month recession before the vaccine gets here?
- Is David Einhorn right about a tech stock bubble?
- Why it’s so hard to change your mind after you’ve been right about the markets
- Why Netflix is far and away the best streaming brand
- Are rentals the next epicenter of a housing crisis?
- Why housing is not just a pandemic story
- Why we need a new Marshall Plan for infrastructure
- Will ESG become a new factor for portfolios?
- The drawbacks of some new fintech platforms
- Why people retire earlier than they plan for
- Starting a business with your friends and more
- Who cares?
- Presidential terms & market cycles
- What does the stock market do around election day?
- The fine line between insistence and insanity in the markets
- David Einhorn Q3 letter
- Tech bubble brewing
- Netflix raising prices
- The only consensus on Wall Street is Tuesday’s election will be felt for years to come
- Struggling rental market could usher in next housing crisis
- Peak suburban housing prices
- U.S. economy recovered significant ground in Q3
- The need for a new Marshall plan
- The economy is down. Why are housing prices up?
- Beam promised higher rates on savings. Now customers can’t get their money back
- What the changes in FICO credit score mean for you
- The Price We Pay by Marty Makary
- Fooling Some of the People All of the Time by David Einhorn
- Common Sense by Joel Greenblatt
- Interactive Brokers launches innovative sustainable investing tool
- Impact Dashboard
- See how it works
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.