We spoke with State Street’s Marvin Loh about all things fixed income investing and the difficulty of investing in a world with no yield.
- Is government spending during a downturn now the norm?
- What if we made fiscal spending rules-based?
- Why is inflation so difficult to predict?
- What is the inflation story around the globe?
- The risk profile for emerging market bonds
- Does the Fed run the risk of becoming too entrenched?
- Is the Fed now an ingrained part of the markets going forward?
- Why is there still so much demand for bonds at low rates?
- Are low rates creating zombie companies?
- Do zombie companies actually hurt anyone?
- Do we need higher rates for value to beat growth?
- Markets vs. the election
- Does the Fed have the ability to cap rates?
- Is cash now an asset class?
- Is the Fed causing wealth inequality?
- What’s worse: deflation or inflation?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.