- Could we see a boom after this is all over from pent-up cash?
- How many people will truly alter their behavior post-pandemic?
- What if we just don’t pay down our government debt?
- More likely: debt-to-GDP rises or falls in the coming decades?
- Why we need to get more people involved in the stock market
- How the middle class became the upper middle class
- Prepare yourself for lots of weird investment advice in the coming years
- Why the current tech stock run is one of one
- How underweight are professional investors in the biggest tech stocks?
- Real estate is on fire
- Outrage marketing
- Tesla is bigger than Walmart
- The forgotten $1 trillion supporting the economy
- Coronavirus lifts government debt to WWII levels
- When the stock market and economy seem disconnected
- What happened to the middle class
- Squeezing the middle class
- Covid-19 is dividing the American worker
- The markets are not the economy
- Investors are clinging to an outdated strategy
- Invest in tech indexes but hedge with fine wine and stamps
- Has the market changed at all since the bottom?
- The market is a tech market
- Fewer stocks are participating in the market’s rally. Why that’s not a disaster
- US existing home sales up 25% in July
- So you think New York is dead
- Parents brace for go it alone school year
- The longest unprofitable short I’ve ever seen
- Leadership in Turbulent Times by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Fewer, Richer, Greener by Laurence Siegel
- D-Day by Stephen Ambrose
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.