- A second wave of worries about the economy
- How do restaurants survive this crisis?
- Could we see multiple economic pullbacks this year?
- Why the government has to extend the unemployment boost
- The Fed is worried about the banks — should you?
- What if low rates are here to stay for a long time?
- Why working from home may have legs
- Is New York commercial real estate a big short?
- How bad would things look for Berkshire if Buffett didn’t buy Apple?
- Concentration in the stock market is the old normal
- Why shouldn’t people just put all their money into big tech stocks?
- An explosion in speculation of tech stocks
- Now show small cap value in Japan
- Is the travel industry changed forever?
- Is it time to break up the big tech stocks?
- How do TIPS work?
- Should we replace bonds with CDs?
- Inflationary scars from the 1970s and more
- Grand Rapids restaurants close after employees contract Covid
- How rare is a double dip recession?
- Cutting off the $600 boost to unemployment would be both cruel and bad economics
- Fed caps dividends and bans buybacks on big banks
- Fed looks down under for rates strategy
- Buffett missed out on the crisis
- Hedge fund activist is shorting New York office stocks
- Asset allocation beyond the zero bound
- Airbnb CEO: travel may never be the same
- The nifty fifty revisited
- The origin of TIPs
- The once in a decade bond opportunity
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.