This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Why are fewer people subscribing to Netflix?
- Is Disney+ a real threat to Netflix?
- Will we ever really reach peak podcast?
- How many people own their home outright?
- Doctors have always wanted to invest in private deals
- What is the chance your home will go down in value over 5 years?
- Elizabeth Warren’s plan to rein in Wall Street
- Mira Sorvino’s thoughts on the stock market
- Are some people a lost cause in terms of investing?
- Ray Dalio’s thoughts on the coming paradigm shift
- A boglehead’s risk parity strategy on steroids
- Why people are broke and overweight
- Reviews on the latest Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee and much more
- Have we hit peak podcast?
- Almost 40% of Americans own their home free and clear
- Millions of Americans make 5x leveraged bets on their home
- Netflix stock drops 10%
- End Wall Street’s stranglehold on our economy
- DIY private equity
- Why Oscar winner Mira Sorvino doesn’t like the stock market
- Paradigm shifts
- Talk Your Book: Help with your down payment from Unison
- Risk parity using 3x leveraged ETFs
- This startup wants to sell you a slice of a rental
- Is it a bad idea to borrow $1,000 from my friend?
- Broke and overweight
- One Giant Leap by Charles Fishman
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- VC: An American History by Tom Nicholas
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.