Today’s Animal Spirits: Talk Your Book is presented by Unison:
- The hardest part of buying a home for most people.
- How long it takes to save for a down payment.
- The average loan-to-value for mortgages.
- Why the middle class may need to tap into their home equity for retirement.
- Residential real estate as an asset class.
- Trading upside in your home for help with a down payment and lower monthly payments.
- The best and worst case scenarios for partnering with Unison for help with a down payment.
- A new way to tap the equity in your home for cash.
- Why it’s important to diversify beyond your home as an asset.
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.