This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Preparing for a disrupted winter of Omicron
- Does anyone think stocks can do 9-10% a year for the next 10-20 years?
- Why fundamentals back up U.S. stock gains
- Multiples are not valuation
- Is ARKK really in deep value territory?
- Why the middle class feels left behind
- Is there anything the government can do about inflation?
- Credit card rewards as an inflation hedge?
- Billionaires are just like us online
- Robinhood lives by the meme stock and dies by the meme stock
- How many millennial millionaires own crypto?
- Millennials are driving the housing market
- The future of the movie industry
- Omicron now dominant U.S. covid strain
- How much of US cases will be Omicron by next year?
- Long-term capital market assumptions
- GMO quarterly letter
- Michael Mauboussin on stocks
- Poorest Americans see record increase in wealth
- Finding some middle ground between Paul Volcker and Jerome Powell
- Crypto theses for 2022
- Digital asset outlook
- We built s crypto index
- Innovation stocks are not in a bubble
- New survey reveals 83% of millennial millionaires now own crypto
- Millennials are supercharging the housing market
- A new year brings a new surge in housing prices
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here and here.