Today’s Animal Spirits: Talk Your Book is presented by WisdomTree:
- Using dividend yield as a factor for picking stocks
- The rise of tax-deferred accounts
- Does dividend yield work better overseas?
- The pros and cons of currency hedging
- Is currency hedging a factor investment strategy?
- Does a theory like purchasing power parity work in the real world?
- The ETF strategy that was concocted on finance twitter
- How adding leverage to a 60/40 portfolio can work with alternative investment
- Use cases for WisdomTree’s 90/60 balanced fund
- Research on a levered 60/40 fund vs. 100% equities
- Flirting with models and Corey Hoffstein
- The case for international multi-factor funds
- Fund comparison tool
- Don’t layer currency risk on top of equity risk
- Dividend growth’s drivers
- Stocks that rival Buffett’s basket of companies
- The dwindling taxable share of U.S. corporate stock
- Dividend stocks are the worst
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.