Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by the Victory Shares Free Cash Flow ETF:
See here for more information on getting exposure to high-quality companies with trailing and expected free cash flow
Register here for Episode 2 of The Smoke Show, on November 29th at 2PM Eastern
On today’s show, we discuss:
- A default cycle has started, but credit spreads remain tight
- Billions wiped out as stock-safety trade on Wall Street misfires
- The Mcdonald’s theory of why everyone thinks the economy stinks
- Just how bad is the US cost-of-living squeeze?
- Most Americans are better off financially now than before the pandemic
- US gasoline prices fall for 60 straight days in win for US holiday spending
- Why is everyone so unhappy at work right now?
- It will never be a good time to buy a house
- A 30-year trap: the problem with America’s weird mortgages
- Financial happiness
- Why we fight about when we fight about money
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.