This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- The unraveling of Tesla
- Why does a high stock price matter for a company like Tesla?
- What it takes to be in the top 1% of podcasts
- Where do people listen to podcasts?
- What Michael learned from creating a financial plan
- Why the fixed costs matter more than the variable costs
- Why workers are fleeing big cities
- Should parents charge rent when their adult kids move back home?
- People are taking on more mortgage debt
- The problem with checking your portfolio performance
- Some thoughts on annuities
- Would the market be lower without buybacks?
- Raising cash for a down payment and much more
- Investors helped build Tesla. They could help undo it too
- Investing in the podcast ecosystem
- What I learned from doing a financial plan
- Charging rent when you adult kid moves home
- Fannie and Freddie back more mortgages of the deeply indebted
- How checking performance hurts performance
- My personal finance mentor
- Talk Your Book: Help with your down payment from Unison
- An Economist Walks Into a Brothel by Allison Schrager
- Loonshots by Safi Bahcall
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.