On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- Robinhood’s debacle of a rollout for their checking & savings accounts
- Or was this all a PR stunt? What does Ashton Kutcher think?
- Do millennials even care about banking regulations?
- Where can you find higher interest rates for your savings?
- What can fund flows tell us about the markets?
- How many country stock markets are in a bear market?
- Can an individual stock be in a bear market?
- How worried should we be about the size of student loans?
- Does the good outweigh the bad considering the cost of taking on college debt?
- The NY Times Style section wants to know if you’re ready for the financial crisis of 2019.
- Do ex-FANG market valuations count?
- How long should Twitter threads be?
- What happens when someone from NYC takes you out to a restaurant?
- Jimmy Butler’s minivan and much more.
- Robinhood will retool checking product following scrutiny
- College bloat meets the blade
- Next year
- Are you ready for the financial crisis of 2019?
- Good news and bad news about saving for college
- My dad’s friendship with Charles Barkley
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.