On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben we discuss:
- The pros and cons of Netflix handing the keys over to creatives
- The Irishman
- The coming generational wealth transfer
- Celebrating some good news in the economy
- Why the fin is the hardest part of fintech
- There are too many contrarians in the world
- Is wellness the next bubble?
- Feedback on daycare costs
- Hedge fund manager money and Taylor Swift
- The 4 Ps of due diligence
- Is it worth it to work 80-100 hours a week at an investment bank?
- The benefits of simplifying your investment accounts
- 529 asset allocation and much more
- 5 economic reasons to be thankful
- Robinhood pulls bank charter
- What makes a narrative violation?
- Perineum sunning is the latest insanity wellness
- Is daycare the next student loan crisis?
- The 10 most influential films of the decade
- Think celebrities and CEOs make too much?
- Book of Basketball 2.0: Daryl Morey
- Free market health care
Seinfeld scenes mentioned:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.