On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- Michael’s old trading diary and why he shorted Amazon.
- The benefits of documenting your investment process & ideas.
- GMO’s latest dire predictions for the markets.
- The prospect for micro efficiency and macro inefficiency in the markets.
- Why the path of returns matters more than the returns themselves.
- Why millennials should pray for lower returns and market crashes.
- Do you really need to hedge all of your risks in a portfolio?
- Why you shouldn’t go long dinner and short breakfast.
- Why you should read fiction books and much more.
- Reacher by Lee Child
- The Intelligent Investor
- The Pelican Brief
- Hoover: An Extraordinary Life in an Extraordinary Time
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.