Some lessons from the man who helped build Florida into a destination.
On today’s show, we are joined by Jason Anderson, NMLS# 243209, Regional Vice President of Northpointe Bank to discuss:
– The All-In-One Loan
– How interest rates affect home equity lines of credit
– Who this product may or may not benefit
– The dangers of financial engineering, and much more!
Why a housing market crash would be better than the alternative in the housing market.
A short history of bond bear markets.
Don’t underestimate the power of compounding over the decades.
On today’s show, we discuss:
– Why long term bond yields are rising
– The worst bond market sell-off in history
– When good news is bad news for the economy
– Continued strength in the labor market
– Boomers are holding up the economy
– Michael Lewis book review
– Why Millennials are more prepared for retirement, and much more!
Are bonds cometition for stocks with yields so much higher?
On today’s show, we spoke with David Schulhof, Founder and CEO of MUSQ to discuss:
– What the $MUSQ ETF is comprised of
– How the music industry is mispriced
– The affect Taylor Swift is having on the economy
– How music can be changed with AI and blockchain, and much more!
How many Marvel superheroes take steroids?
Some theories about the crazy move in bond yields.