My thoughts on the Apple Vision Pro.
On today’s show, we are joined again by Bob Long, CEO of StepStone to discuss:
– What investments StepStone is making within Infrastructure
– How liquidity works with infrastructure investments
– The inner workings of interval funds, StepStones fees, and much more!
The U.S. economy is killing it.
One of the reasons the current housing market is so frustrating for homebuyers is how quickly things have changed. For years, housing prices were reasonable (in most places) while mortgage rates were low. Housing was affordable for most buyers. It’s not anymore. I updated the growth of housing prices and disposable income going back to…
Why housing and transportation are by far your most important expenses.
On today’s show, we discuss:
– The types of people you see on every flight in America
– Why new highs in the stock market are perfectly normal
– Why the Fed should cut rates even in a strong economy
– This is more like the 1990s than the 1970s
– Young people are wealthier than you think
– The biggest story about the economy no one is talking about, and much more!
Some random thoughts about saving, spending and finding financial contentment.
On today’s show, we are joined again by Alex Morris, CIO of F/m Investments to discuss:
– 2024 rate cut possibilities
– The difficulty of forecasting, and why everyone got 2023 so wrong
– Utilizing spreads as a forecasting tool
– Why solving for corporate duration can be a useful risk management tool, and much more!
Millennials and Gem Z have more money than you think.
Allow me some 1990s nostalgia.