A short history of how retirement has evolved over the past 200 years.
If you are selling your house and have a 3% mortgage, shouldn’t you just hold onto it and turn it into a rental property?
On today’s show, we discuss:
– The biggest behavioral bias in investing
– The number of IPOs that survive
– Rolling the dice on the stock market
– Why the consumer doesn’t care about higher rates
– Fiscal vs. monetary policy
– Some good news for first time home buyers, and much more!
The problem with 6% T-bill yields in lieu of investing in the stock market.
On today’s show, we are joined again by Bruce Bond, Founder and CEO of Innovator ETFs to discuss:
– How 100% downside protection works
– What upside you can earn with complete downside protection
– Who this product makes the most sense for
– How rates and option premiums affect the strategy, and much more!
The only returns that matter for investors.
What I learned and unlearned from Warren Buffett.
Where indiviual investors have an advantage over Wall Street.
On today’s show we discuss:
– The two types of bear markets
– Why everyone was wrong but the Stock Market was right about a recession
– Speculation vs. interest rates
– Real estate as an investment
– Why everyone underestimated the consumer
– The unhealthy housing market rolls on, and much more!
A closer look at the 2 types of bear markets and where the most recent downturn stacks up historically.