Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
See YCharts latest monthly market wrap for June here.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Getting Long-Term Bullish
- America’s Retirees Are Investing More Like 30-Year-Olds
- Disney World Hasn’t Felt This Empty in Years
- The ‘Great Resignation’ Is Over. Can Workers’ Power Endure?
- Housing Market Update: The Average U.S. Home Is Selling Above Its Asking Price For the First Time in Nearly a Year
- Lurking Beneath Home Prices: Hidden Costs
- The Modern Farmhouse Is Today’s McMansion. And It’s Here to Stay.
- How to Blow Up a Timeline
- Here’s who helped Elon Musk buy Twitter
- Amazon CEO Asks His Hollywood Studio to Explain Its Big Spending
Tropical Bros Shirts:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.