Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts:
Enter your information here to get 20% off YCharts (new clients only)
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The retreat of the amateur investors
- Jim Cramer versus the world
- Booming job gains could fuel Fed debate over whether more is needed to corral inflation
- US hiring surges with January gain of 517,000 jobs
- Jeremy Siegel expects rate cut, stock surge in second half of 2023
- States are flush with cash, which could soften a possible recession
- Whole Foods asks suppliers to lower prices
- PayPal to lay off 2,000 employees
- Rolex reseller Chrono24 cuts jobs as pre-owned watch prices fall
- Why America should ban Crypto
- Single women own more homes than single men
- META earnings
- Short on cash, more Americans tap 401K savings for emergencies
- Airbnb and Expedia turn customer cash into profit, aided by rising interest rates
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees.