Today’s show is brought to you by Teucrium
We had Sal Gilbertie, CEO of Teucrium on the show to get an update on global commodity markets and a rundown on Teucrium’s latest fund.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- What is going on with Oil & Gas
- Thoughts on if inflation peaked or not
- Supply and demand within agriculture
- An update on grain exports from Ukraine
- Teucrium’s machine learning L/S fund
- How China affects the demand curve
- How recessions affect commodities
- Agriculture in 2022
- The Golden Grain Cycle
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product