Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by GiveWell:
- Will Omicron prolong the supply chain and labor market shortage problems?
- Did we miss out on our roaring 20s?
- Why I’m never shopping at the mall again
- People have too much stuff
- We’re close to a record number of all-time highs in stocks this year
- Are returns getting close to 1990s levels?
- Celebrity SPACs stink
- Good luck betting against the U.S. economy
- Do investors focus too much on risk?
- Is a falling savings rate good for the labor market?
- What fighter jets can tell us about inflation
- Why the stock market is your best source of investment income
- Why crypto is going to be so important to creators on the internet
- Are 40% annual returns even possible?
- AMC and the community mentality
- Why I sold Stitch Fix earlier this year when the CEO stepped down
- Who still uses their Alexa?
- DeFi primer
- How did we ever get to the roaring 20s?
- Early holiday shopping numbers higher
- Celebrity SPACs leave famous winners looking more like losers
- The $900 billion cash pile inflating start-up valuations
- Don’t underestimate the resilience of the U.S. economy
- The extraordinary upside potential of sequence of return risk
- Inflation is soaring in Europe too
- Self-storage is the pandemic’s hottest property
- The web3 renaissance
- Inside AMC’s crazy year
- No planet for apes
- Amazon’s Alexa stalled with users
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here and here.