- 2020 vs. 1968
- Putting your problems into perspective
- Who is to blame for wealth inequality in America?
- Why young people are so angry right now
- Why working from home is a privilege
- Why did the savings rate increase to 33%?
- Why you can’t gauge the economy based on a single datapoint
- Why don’t more companies cut pay instead of firing people?
- Why is so much money pouring into airline stocks?
- Carl Icahn takes a big L on Hertz
- Losing your entire retirement betting on leveraged ETNs
- What are retires supposed to do in a world with no yield?
- The performance divergence between large and small companies
- How often have stocks ever fallen 30% and risen 30% in the same year?
- How are working parents going to handle childcare going forward?
- Why isn’t childcare part of the public school system?
- Will more people homeschool their children after this?
- Will reading more investment books make you a better investor?
- Teaching your children about money and much more
- Why bad is stronger than good
- Federal government pay scale by city
- Salaries get chopped for many who keep their jobs
- Carl Icahn’s big bet on Hertz goes bust
- Warren Buffett has lost at least $7 billion from last 3 investments
- Bankrupt in just 2 weeks
- Fund that called the last two crashes shorts the stock market
- Should the child care industry get a bailout?
- The Power of Bad by Roy Baumeister
- Rocket Men by Robert Kurson
- The Soul of America by John Meachum
- Parting the Waters by Taylor Branch
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.