This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Why the stock market doesn’t care about the growth stock crash
- Speculation in stocks worked in 2020; not so much this year
- Betting your life savings on Alibaba options is not a great idea
- Is inflation already slowing down?
- What is the correlation between falling commodities prices and falling inflation?
- How Amazon planned ahead for the supply chain problems
- We created a crypto index strategy
- Setting the right expectations for new investors in crypto
- Can the housing market really run for another decade?
- Sports are dumb but also awesome & more
- In Tarantino market, the hottest stocks are getting quietly killed
- Market cap rules everything around me
- I lost $400k on a single Robinhood bet
- Docusign plunges almost 30%
- December kicks off with warm weather
- Amazon is bypassing supply chain issues
- We built a crypto index
- RWM WisdomTree Crypto Index fact sheet
- The wallet edition
- The housing book could last for a decade