On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- What’s the next subprime?
- How important is housing to the economy?
- Housing stocks are getting crushed. What does it all mean?
- What if mortgage rates keep rising?
- How inflation impacts portfolio decisions.
- Why owning bonds is difficult when inflation is rising.
- The Fed’s take on an inverted yield curve.
- The amount of interest the U.S. government pays on a daily basis.
- Where does chocolate milk come from?
- What jobs would we have if we didn’t work in finance?
- Why do quants love the word ‘robust’ so much?
- The importance of asset location and much more.
- Wall Street loves these risky loans
- Leveraged loan default rates
- Floating rate loan chart book
- Housing market is faltering
- The worst kind of bear market
- Allow myself to contradict…myself
- Study finds surprising number of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows
- Why we care about buybacks
- Jonah Hill talks with Bill Simmons
- The Lost City of the Monkey God by Douglas Preston
- I Must Say: My Life as a Humble Comedy Legend by Martin Short
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.