This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- The debt ceiling
- Is the supply chain crisis finally peaking?
- Why giant SUVs are taking over the roads
- How much do other countries spend on daycare?
- How much money does it take to be considered rich?
- How wealthy is Gen X?
- Why is it so hard for pensions to dump hedge funds?
- Do we really need stock markets open 24/7?
- The worst job I ever had
- My favorite Tom Hanks movie
- The difference between “affordable” and “a good time to buy” for housing
- Anecdotes vs. data in the housing market
- Should people leave room in their financial plan for speculation?
- Is premium gas a scam?
- American is running out of everything
- Builders hunt for materials
- Why millennial parents won’t drive a minivan
- Shipping costs have finally slumped
- Gen X sees 50% jump in net worth during pandemic
- Why market forecasts matter to long-term investors
- Is the stock market open at 3 am?
- BofA bumps its minimum wage again
- Owning a home is not for everyone
- How other nations pay for childcare
- Is this the way?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.