Today’s listener mailbag is presented by Naviplan by Invest Cloud:
Michael and I dive back into the mailbag to go through a bunch of listener questions with a little help from our friend Tony Stich.
If you have a question for the show, email us at email@example.com.
- Why do we talk about bonds in terms of yield and stocks in terms of price?
- Do commodities belong as a long-term holding in a portfolio?
- The psychology of sitting in cash and waiting for the fat pitch
- When should you refinance your mortgage?
- What is a mortgage recast?
- HELOC vs. cashout refi
- How to break into the wealth management industry
- What’s the best way to network for a new job?
- Why do prices keep going up if technology makes life more efficient?
- Why inflation is preferable to deflation
- Why isn’t gold working in this environment?
- Can a 3-fund portfolio strategy work for you?
- The pros and cons of funding a 529 plan for your children
- Is confidence a prerequisite for being a successful financial advisor?
- 200 years of asset class returns
- Why do we need inflation?
- An opportunity in precious metals and mining stocks?
- The psychology of sitting in cash
- Is now the time to cash out some home equity?
- What happened to gold?
- Where you live and the 50/30/20 rule
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.