This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Why is there so much money in bank savings accounts earning nothing?
- Which of the biggest stocks are the most vulnerable to competition?
- The problem with historical analogs in the markets
- Why imitation leads to financial manias
- The SPAC crash everyone saw coming
- Why are interest rates so much higher in the crypto space?
- Why would someone borrow against their crypto holdings?
- Why are more women going to college now than men?
- Housing prices are even crazier globally than they are in the U.S.
- Why aren’t more people flipping houses right now?
- Rent prices are going nuts
- No, Social Security isn’t going to run out of money
- Why financial manias persist
- SPAC rout erases $75 billion in start-up value
- The SEC has told us it wants to sue us over Lend
- Why stablecoins offer such high rates of interest
- Crypto fans borrow to buy cars, houses and more
- Crypto firms got more funding last quarter than in all of 2020
- A generation of American men give up on college
- Why U.S. housing prices aren’t as crazy as you think
- Wall Street can’t get enough fixer-upper houses
- The rapid increase in rents
- Social Security is projected to be insolvent a year earlier than expected
- Can young people still expect to get Social Security?
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.