This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- I got Covid (it’s not fun)
- How the big short morphed into the big long
- Has there ever been an easier time in history to get rich in a hurry?
- Why are young people so optimistic about the markets?
- The sheer amount of money people are making in crypto is mind-boggling
- Why the money supply is not the same thing as inflation
- Labor and supply shortages hitting close to home
- What happened to all the new starter homes under $200k?
- Rents are rising in a hurry
- The ibuyer housing experiment
- The best book I’ve read in a while and more
- The books that help explain every market cycle of the past 80 years
- Bubble talk is for boomers
- The social media stars who move markets
- The $2 billion month for NFTs
- Charlie Hoskinson interview
- Trump broke the Shiller P/E
- 3 things I think I think
- The death of the starter home?
- Startups now spend more on Airbnb than office rent
- Introducing a16z’s seed fund
- Amazon strikes a deal with Affirm
- Peloton is slashing the price of its bike
- Joe Rogan is losing influence
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here and here.