This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- How do direct listings perform when they IPO?
- Is the Fed really forcing everyone out on the risk curve?
- Why permabears are pivoting to crypto
- The scorching hot NFT market
- How many people have actually purchased an NFT?
- How FTX became one of the most important crypto companies in a hurry
- Is inflation already slowing?
- What needs to happen for higher inflation to stick around?
- Some thoughts on my 40th birthday
- The lumber round-trip
- There is always someone richer than you
- Do rich parents improve your career prospects?
- Why are people moving out of big cities?
- How labor and supply shortages made it harder for me to buy a dryer
- The White Lotus finale and more
- How to discuss new IPOs with clients
- Inside the Coronavirus haul of a Wall Street whiz
- July flash flows
- Everyone is having fun and you’re not
- FTX trilogy
- Inflation: tall tales and true causes
- Lumber drops to 9 month low
- Half of lumber dealers now sit on excess inventory
- Even richer people
- Home and rent prices rise in cities
- New child tax credit brings a drop in hunger
- Disney’s Star Wars experience
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here and here.