Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Calamos Investments:
We spoke with Nick Niziolek, Co-CIO at Calamos Investments about all things emerging markets.
- Why active management is not dying
- What happened to emerging markets over the past decade?
- Does the dollar need to fall for EM outperformance?
- How does the dollar impact EM economies?
- How Fed policy could help EM performance
- Picking countries vs. picking stocks in EM
- Where is all the innovation coming from in EM countries?
- Green infrastructure as an EM investment theme
- What’s going on in the global electric vehicle boom?
- How do capital flows impact EM?
- What was the fiscal response to the pandemic?
- What the dollar and rising rates mean for emerging markets
- How long could emerging markets lead?
- Global tailwinds strengthen
- Calamos Evolving World Growth Fund
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.