Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by Acre Trader:
- Is this going to be the best stock market environment of our lifetime?
- How much leverage is too much in crypto?
- Why are crypto prices rising again?
- Does it make sense to sell some bitcoin to fund a down payment on a house?
- Did we just have the shortest recession in history?
- Some parents are now paying for their kids’ college tuition and down payment
- Are housing prices finally cooling off?
- Institutional investors are competing against the bond market not homebuyers for single-family rentals
- Do Americans have fewer friends now?
- The Robinhood IPO
- Why don’t more fintechs have IRA options?
- Is HBO Max the best streaming service?
- A struggle for the millennials
- Crypto nomads
- FTX cuts leverage limit to 20x
- When does it make sense to take profits from your biggest winners?
- Why some investors are banking on a bitcoin IRA instead of Social Security
- Parents are now paying more than half of their kids’ college costs
- Realtors confidence survey
- Property investors bed down in the family home
- The state of American friendship
- Robinhood IPO
- Robinhood CEO said he is considering adding retirement accounts
- HBO Max gains 2.8 million subscribers
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.