Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Acre Trader:
We spoke with Acre Trader CEO Carter Malloy about investing in farmland as an asset class.
- Is farmland the oldest retirement plan in history?
- Why does Bill Gates own so much farmland?
- What is farmland correlated to?
- How big is farmland as an asset class?
- The two types of returns for farmland
- What makes a farm a good investment?
- The two primary crop types to invest in
- The correlation between commodities and farmland
- What is the biggest risk of investing in farmland?
- What is the S&P 500 Index for farmland?
- How it works if you want to invest with Acre Trader
- What is the liquidity and time horizon profile for farmland?
- Is there any overlap between farmland and real estate?
- How to diversify in farmland
- How farmland protects against inflation
- Why hasn’t farmland been financialized before?
- How to perform due diligence about investing in farmland
- Bill Gates is the biggest private farmland owner in the United States
- Farmland as an investment opportunity
- Farmland investing whitepaper
- What’s the IRR of farmland?
- How investors earn returns on farmland
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.