Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Fundrise:
We had Ben Miller, co-founder and CEO of Fundrise, back on the show for an update on the residential real estate market.
- Are institutional buyers crowding out homebuyers?
- The hottest area of the real estate market
- Why is it so hard to build more homes?
- How big is the single-family home market?
- Being transactional vs. being operational in homebuilding
- Competing with the bond market in housing
- When will housing prices normalize?
- Residential real estate vs. commercial real estate
- The secular decline in commercial real estate
- Private real estate vs. REITs
- Is it better to build new than buy existing right now?
- Flagship acquisitions continue through first half of 2021
- Big landlord launches $5 billion house hunt
- Can an app renovate a neighborhood?
- Goldman Sachs backs single family rental fund for small investors
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.