Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by Masterworks:
Go to Masterworks.io to learn more about investing in the art market.
- Is Chamath really the next Buffett?
- How social media has warped our brains
- Guy Fieri and investing in the internet age
- Why is it so hard to send people money digitally?
- Are stablecoins the next money market funds?
- Why it’s so easy to get scammed in crypto
- Are any older investors into crypto?
- Two things people hate: inflation and taxes
- Rents are down big in large cities
- Why housing is a good inflation hedge
- Does it make sense to sit out the housing market right now?
- If you’re still worried about money, you’re not really wealthy
- Why did people look so old in the past?
- The Mare of Easttown finale and more
- The pied piper of SPACs
- SPACs need more regulation and oversight
- God told me to put money into Hertz
- Fintech Acorns to go public via SPAC
- SPACs take trading apps public
- The Guy Fieri theory of investing in the Internet age
- Underappreciated business spending set to send stocks higher
- My adventures in crypto land
- Total stablecoin supply crosses the $100 billion mark
- Carl Icahn says be may get into crypto in a big way
- Sign’s inflation’s surge is transitory
- Rents for the rich are falling
- Why you should wait out the wild housing market
- Suddenly wealthy from markets, some millennials are stressed
- If you’re still worried, you aren’t wealthy
- Stay the Course by John Bogle
- The Economists’ Hour by Binyamin Appelbaum
- Amazon Unbound by Brad Stone
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.