Today’s listener mailbag is presented by Naviplan by Advicent:
- What to do with your money after maxing out your retirement accounts?
- How should people learn about crypto?
- Managing money when a parent dies
- Would markets be worse if we never had the pandemic?
- Should investors pay attention to analyst ratings?
- Why do all cryptos seem to trade in line with one another?
- Should you be able to buy a bigger home with low interest rates?
- How should young people diversify their savings?
- When should you sell out of the market with your down payment money?
- Farmland vs. bonds vs. stocks
- What is the point of rebalancing?
- Mentally accounting for your portfolio
- Why active vs. indexing doesn’t always matter as much as you think
- What to do with long-term holdings that have huge gains
- How to limit equity risk with such low interest rates
- The relationship of the dollar to your investments
- Allow yourself to enjoy your money
- How much money should you have in your company’s stock?
- Tapping your retirement funds for an investment opportunity
- Which investments benefit from a weaker dollar?
- Crypto for institutions
- Has power
- My time on the sell side
- The case for investing in farmland
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.