Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Kelly Intelligence:
On today’s show, we spoke with Kevin Kelly, Founder and CEO of Kelly Intelligence about the use cases for gene editing, how biotechs perform in difficult environments, and much more.
On today’s show we discuss:
- How Kelly Intelligence was started
- What CRISPR is
- Use cases for CRISPR
- The future of gene editing
- Incentives for gene editing
- How Kelly constructs its gene editing ETF
- How biotechs perform during high-interest rate and recessionary environments
- Info on $XDNA
- Kelly ETF prospectus’
- CRISPR & Gene Editing news
- Kelly Intelligence resources
- The Code Breaker by Walter Isaacson
- CRISPR & Gene Editing Presentation
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.