Today’s Animal Spirits is presented to you buy Osprey Funds:
Subscribe to Osprey’s newsletter about all things crypto here.
- The joke cryptocurrency going nuts
- Why dogecoin annoys me so much
- The problem with meme stocks and joke cryptocurrencies
- Do we really need the ability to trade stocks 24/7?
- All models are wrong but some are useful
- Why this could be the golden age of financial scams
- People are buying second homes en masse
- Should Airbnb start a financing arm for their hosts?
- Why everything looks like a bubble after 2008
- Higher wages are coming
- Why used cars are in high demand right now
- Why is everyone in the media freaking out about Substack?
- Coinbase CEO sold $291.8 million in shares on opening day
- A new generation of investors, crypto and Robinhood
- Dogecoin creator is just as baffled as you are
- Bill Miller 1Q market letter
- Market-expected return on investment
- This Vegan billionaire disrupted crypto
- New investors discover tax pitfalls of Robinhood
- There’s a deli in New Jersey doing $35k in sales worth $100 million
- Vacation home buyers propped up the mortgage market
- U.S. housing market is nearly 4 million homes short
- America is short of home builders as well
- Trucking companies boost pay
- Airbnb CEO says company will need millions more hosts
- Inflated fears
- Is bitclout a scam?
- Why we’re freaking out about Substack
- Vanity Fair for the Substack era
- Reuters puts its website behind a paywall
- The Ex-Trader Building a Multi-Billion Dollar Crypto Empire
- Crypto Update with Zac Prince
- Death at the Wing
- The Potential of Blockchain Technology
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.