Today’s Animal Spirits: Talk Your Book is presented by Direxion.
We spoke with Dave Mazza, head of product at Direxion about the Direxion Moonshot Innovators ETF.
- Finding early-stage innovative companies in the public markets
- How to measure innovation in smaller stocks
- Some unknown disruptive growth companies
- Adding complimentary ETFs to your portfolio
- What sort of growth are we seeing in tiny growth companies?
- The themes and subsectors in moonshot companies
- Is thematic investing the new active management?
- Buying companies that are reinvesting in their business
- How much more volatility should you expect than the broader market in a fund like this?
- How will rising rates impact exponential growth stocks?
- Volume vs. liquidity in ETFs
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.